Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Silver Falls....

It all really is starting to run together all of the things that we have done together. There might have been another trip made in between this weekend or it could have been the week that we thought we were gonna die from not seeing each other or maybe that was just me. I know two whole weeks without seeing each other right? that is the longest we have gone without seeing each other since we have began our time together. It has been nothing but happy times, maybe a few times of difficulty have come our way or rather times of our love deepening and finding true roots in the deepest parts of our souls for each other. But those times are times we never dwell upon it's only upon the good we remember. We may think for a period or at least I have that things are too hard or the task at hand or task's are plain out daunting. In these times we begin to think of how we will do it but in all reality it is  more a time of sculpting by the master's hand in a little thing called life. Everything that we go though in life has a purpose, that is something that has been sunken deeper and deeper into my soul as my short time on earth has gone by. God works many mighty miracles around us each day whither we take notice or not. And those times when noticed are the sweetest tender mercies we will ever find. Now on to the real part.... So from what I recall our third weekend together was defiantly one to remember, we did things like go to Silver falls outside of Salem and went to eat at olive garden both firsts for me. I may have received a little bit of gruff for that but I probably had it coming. We also as custom ran around on Sunday trying to make it to every meeting on time and have a little bit of time to talk and go for our Sunday drive. The little things right? I am very thankful for every moment that we have together. It takes a lot of moments to fill a life time and with Julie and I every moment is one to remember. To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment