Monday, March 25, 2013

Birthday Fun!!

At the end of February I turned the big 25!! ahh five more years to thirty.. Isn't Bonnie 25 :) I had a great Birthday thanks to Alex and Paysen. We had fun celebrating that day and I got surprise after surprise. I am such a lucky girl. I got a letter from both of them saying that I can get my hair done, and have a shopping spree. The night of my birthday all of Alex's family came to dinner at Mamacitas and then came over for cheesecake after. The following weekend we went to the coast and to my mom and dads. We had so much fun with everyone. Tom and Jess and their sweet family came that same weekend WE seriously had the best time with everyone. We did lots of shopping. we went swimming, and loves just being together. It was the perfect weekend!

Opening gifts.. My mom sent me the best package :) 





 Stampin up stuff :)


 Paysen and Mommy



 At dinner with my love!

 I love him and our goofiness
 


 At our house my sister in laws and mother in law




 Paysen loved the cheesecake 







I also received my Sisters Braclet  thanks Bon Bon I love it and wear it everyday!!

 Our Trip to mom and dads

 Look at these sweet boys!! I love them


 Dad and Paysen went for lots of four wheeler rides 
He loved it!!





Sweet cousins


Pays playing at Great Grandma Robert's



Great Grandma Roberts




 Grandma






































































No comments:

Post a Comment