Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Photo shoot/ Reunited with daddy!!

Bonnie took some pictures of Paysen for me.. They turned out SOO cute.. I love them!! We had the best time in New York City with my sister and her family. We missed Alex a lot and so it was fun to be back with him. We spent the rest of the week in McMinnville. Paysen and I flew back on Wed. and Alex met us at my parents on Thursday.. He Surprised me by getting a sweet for a night in town and mom watched Paysen. We also went to the OSU game it was so much fun!! We had a nice relaxing weekend together. When we got home Alex had bought a new bed for us It is AMAZING!!

 Paysen's photo shoot with Aunt Bonnie!!! 

 I love this boy more than words can express.. He is my everything!! 


 Too Precious

 Reunited with Daddy



 I missed my better half

 We went to the Sage for lunch!! So yummy.. My mom pulled up as we were heading and so it was so fun to take her out to lunch :) We love her so much


 Alex got the two bedroom suite.. It was so fun to have a night to ourselves.. WE did end up checking on Paysen because we couldnt handle it.. He of course was just fine :)




 Ready to head to dinner

 We shared an ice cream cone from Artic Circle afterward
 My handsome date for the rest of my life :)

 We had fun going to Costco with my mom and Ayla


 Love this girl
 I am so glad that we are a family

 Moms gift from all three of us for watching Pays..

 This munch kin missed his daddy~


 Family cuddles


 Grandpa being silly with his grandkids.. I can still hear paysen laughing hysterically.. I love how much they all love their papa


 Mom and Paysen ready for the OSU game!!! I love him in his shirt :)
 We had so much fun. We had VIP tickets thanks to my momma :) Tommy even came and my dad and then us!! We had the best time not getting wet even though it was pouring! WE also loved the popcorn and treats and pumpkin hot chocolate.. Paysen loved it and sat there and never wanted to get down or anything!! He fell asleep with Grandpa :)








It was raining and my sweet mom without me asking or anything made me a perfect cup of hot apple cider my favorite. I love that women!!

No comments:

Post a Comment