Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Zoo :)

During Spring Break we were planning on going camping but Alex was way too busy, and so Thursday he rearranged somethings so that we could go to Boise for the day spend the night and then come home early the next morning! We had a lot of fun!! We went to the Boise Zoo and fed the ducks, We of course did some shopping and swam at the hotel :) It was nice to be just as a family with no interruptions! We saw a lot of our friends from La Grande there too :)


 Our Road Trip cutie!!
Zoo Fun!!


Penguins

 Paysen loved these little penguins and had to tap all of them on the head :)




 My baby has grown up so quickly!! He walked the whole Zoo all by himself

 My boys!! I love these two together :) I am so thankful that I get to watch every moment of them




 A baby Zebra
 I love this amazing boy of mine!! I love the details that he sees in everything we do! He teaches me so much each day! I am so lucky to be his mom
 I love his goofiness

 We loved watching this black bear!! He kept eating and looking at us :)




 Our Family






 L O V E


 Watching the Monkeys :)


 Feeding the animals!! Paysen loved it!!
 Mommy not so much





 He started chasing the emu and thought it was hilarious!! We laughed so hard

 The love of my life

 Every time we go to a Zoo, Paysen gets a music maker of some sort last time it was a drum and he picked this out this time!! I love the older toys, He carried it most of the time!


Feeding the Geese 

 He loved chasing them :)












 He liked feeding them a few pieces and then decided to eat the bread for them after that : )



 It was pouring when we went and so we got an umbrella and used it for five mins. This is a joke of a pic, Alex was making fun of my umbrella and he was taking a pic and I cheesed it up :)




We then had a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then swam the rest of the night :)



 Jumping to daddy


 And of course when we went back to the room he had to swim more in the hot tub there :)



 




1 comment: