Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snowboarding at Anthony Lakes

We went snowboarding with some of Alex's family the other weekend. We had so much fun!! It was Alex's first time and he did amazing at picking it up.. He had so much fun. I think that it has been seven years {plus} since I have gone. It felt so great to do it again. We all had a blast. We convinced my mother in law to go and so I was able to go with Alex and help him then we would check on Paysen etc. She watched him for us while he was sleeping. We had a great time. Cassidee Mason and I went down a couple of runs together. I only fell a couple of  times and Alex for it being his first time did amazing. We loved bringing lunch up and all eating. Paysen loved watching out the big windows in the lodge. He was so good the whole time.

 Ready to unload :) 
 

 Lunch Break



 The boys getting ready to do a hot pea challenge :)

 Paysen and Mommy in the lodge 

 I love this picture of Alex and Mason



 Alex all ready





Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment