Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tri Cities fun!

( I am totally playing catch up ) I only blog during nap times or when Paysen is sleeping/ when Alex isn't home and so I am limited on when I do blog and thats why lately it feels like I am never doing it, but I really want to journal our happenings so that we can look back and remember all of our memories :)

A few weekends ago we went with our friends The Lesters to Tri cities so that we could all go to the temple and each of us watch the kiddos and do some shopping :) We had so much fun with them and being able to get away for the day. While they were in the temple we took the kiddos to Costco so we could eat lunch there they both loved the frozen yogurt :) Then we went to the mall and they played in the play area and we did some shopping while we were there as well. We had so much fun with them. Then Alex and I were able to go to the temple. It has been so nice to be able to go every month since the start of the year. We have really made that our goal and it feels so great to be able to make it possible to go. Alex and I had a great time together and it was nice to have a date to the temple. Paysen slept the whole time we were there so that was nice.. We then did some shopping at Costco and we went to Outback Stake House for dinner it was Yummy. Then we made the trek home

 Teagan and Paysen at Costco 


 Best Friends

 Holding hands..

Mall Playground 


 Momma and Paysen



Playing with Dada

Pays loves to go down slides




















Alex and I at the temple. 


Our Family at the Temple Feb. 2013





Families can be together forever 


No comments:

Post a Comment