Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Family time :)

One of the best things in Utah while we were there was visiting with a lot of family!! My mom and dad and Grandma and Grandpa came for a full day we had so much fun with them. Paysen had so much fun with his Grandpa he fed him oreos, played pat a cake, and kept telling him not to look at anyone but him. They are quiet the pals :) so fun to watch my dad be a grandpa to Paysen. He loves his grandpa!! Mom, Grandma Taylor and I decorated Easter bunny cookies that I brought. We had fun doing that, Then all of us went shopping and ate at Port of Subs. Fun to see family there. Then we all went to dinner that night and had a mini reunion on both sides and we had so much fun with everyone there!! It was nice to be with my mom and dad we also went swimming that night at their hotel and then went and ate breakfast the morning that they left. So fun to be with them.









 The bunnies that we decorated! My mom always made Easter so special and fun and since it was so close I got these to do with her! So fun to decorate with her 

 Paysen and Decker ( Brookes little guy at dinner)




 Paysen fell asleep on Grandma after swimming!!

Paysen with his Grandpa!! 



 I am not sure how many oreo's Grandpa gave him.. I am not sure I want to know :)

 Paysen loved being with Grandpa he had nothing to do with me while he was around! He also loved being in bed with Grandpa and playing with his snorkel :) They played forever too sweet.
 
It was the best being with my momma!! I just love being with her and around her.


No comments:

Post a Comment