Monday, June 10, 2013

Family update :)

Here is an update on our Family..

Paysen: He is turning one this month!! How is that possible? My mom and I made his little invites and they turned out so cute.. Paysen is on the go and is walking along everything and crawls everywhere. He is our little water baby and loves to swim. He loves going for bike rides and walks. He loves the park and all of his playdates that he has weekly. He loves books songs and to cuddle. We have loved the sun shine and have played outside all day.

Alex: Is busy with school (finals are this week) and working full time. He is still the first counselor in the Elders Quorum. He just got done help coach baseball for the 8-11 year olds. He also umped a lot of games. He is so good to make sure to put his family first and spend time with us even if that means going to bed a lot later. He is a great dad and husband!

Julie: I just got called to be the second Counselor in Young Womens. So I will be over the beehives. I am so excited!! I love the new Presidency and am excited to learn all that I can from them. I am also really busy with putting Paysen's B day party together and getting the last few things done. It has been so fun to craft and put together. Other than that I am just busy taking care of Paysen and Alex and Loving the summer weather that we have been having :)

Heres a ton of pictures of our family lately :

 Paysen fell asleep on me the other night. Rare occasion :) I loved it

 Paysen standing up on the gate 

 Our family before church one morning! I love skirt extenders they are my new love :)

 Paysen and I go to the park almost daily. This was one of our special one on one times

 Cassidee just bought a new trek bike and so we rode up to get her one night and then she came over 

 family bike ride :)


 We went to the fire station one day for activity days. This boy did so good!! I love his expressions in this one! He loved all the trucks

 I feel like he looks so big in this picture

 My Mom, Alex, Me, Kaylee, and Leslie all did the Triathlon June 1 st in McMinnville
 
 Dad and Paysen after church!! Tired boys! My dad was so sweet to watch Paysen while I did the Tri/ He became a Grandpas boy real quick and didnt even want mommy when we were done.

 Paysen's invitations that my mom and I made

 We went to the Rodeo twice last week in Union. We even watched horse races so awesome. WE loved it.
 Paysen on the way home from the Rodeo. HE loved all the animals and the corn dog, hamburgers, and Elephant Ears :) 

 One of Alex's classes was cancelled and so we took a picnic to the park :)

 Paysen loves his friend Dawson they are a couple weeks a part. They love their playdates to the park

 Aunt Sess

 At Costco with Grandma
 Kempton and Paysen 

 The three boys. Paysen loves his cousins 

 Riding the carousel in Salem









 At Tom and Jess's home


 He loves this car at Grandma's



 Grandma Ayla and Paysen

 Going shopping cute sisters


 on the ferry



 He always sleeps with his bum in the air :)

 Family date for frozen yogurt

 Breakfast date with dada

 He loves to swim so this is a daily occurrence a couple times a day :)
 Momma and Paysen on Mother's day

HE is constantly standing on even the littlest of things 

No comments:

Post a Comment