Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HaPPy FaTHers DAY

We had a fun Father's Day. At 6 in the morning I woke up and made Alex breakfast in bed. I went and got Paysen up to give it to daddy and he was out even when I picked him up then he smelt the pancakes and acted wide awake. ( he ate most of the breakfast :) He thought eating in bed was the best thing!! HE then snuggled in with us and went right to sleep.. he never falls asleep with us so daddy loved that. The previous night after Alex went to bed I decorated the house and Paysen and I worked on his gift that week :) It was fun to put together for Alex. HE loved it and asked that I keep it up for awhile.

We had a great time at church and then had a BBQ with four of our favorite families in our Ward. We had the best time with them and playing with their kiddos :) Then we had Alex's family over for dinner. IT was a fun filled day with friends and family the best way to spend any holiday :)

Alex is the best Daddy and we are so thankful that he is ours :)

 I made this sign of ties for Father's day



 A jar of Reeses Pieces (Alex's favorite) with a necktie around the jar (paysen helped momma color )




 We just got our family pictures done and so I framed them for Alex as well



 Breakfast in Bed 




 Paysen loved it



 He played so hard with his little friends that he fell asleep before dinner :) He has never fell asleep in his high chair.. I love his little hand holding his head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment