Friday, October 18, 2013

Sisters in the CITY!!!

 Paysen and I headed out to NYC to visit my sister and her family!! We had the absolute best time and wouldn't change any day that we had there!! We flew out on Friday the 13 th :) at 10 30 pm and got there around 8 ish that morning. Paysen did amazing flying, he didn't  cry at all going there!! He amazes me all the time. We had fun hanging out with Bonnie and Jason and Adam and Niccole. Paysen was in love with following Adam and Niccole around and playing with them!  The next day we went to church and then Bonnie and I headed into the city just us!! It was much needed sister time, I loved being with just Bonnie and exploring the city!

 The kids all ready for church

 Cousin friends :)



 Bonnie and I on the Subway
 We got serenaded on the Subway by the one and only Frank Grimaldi {He apparently is running for President 2016 vote for him :) haha jk.. but legit we looked him up!! So funny. He sang to us about Beautiful Sisters.. Kinda creepy but a true NYC subway experience   

 We went to little Italy and China town first!! They were having a festival down there and so that was fun! I loved all the bakery's!!



 My first cannoli

 Shopping for souvenirs.. I got this sweatshirt :) 








 We then walked on the Brooklyn Bridge
  loving NYC
 Bonnie and I on the Brooklyn Bridge.. Sisters









 Bonnie :)


 We watched a street show and they actually picked us to go be volunteers I was like Bonnie no.. haha :)

 On a crowded subway


 Yummy street food


 We then went to the BROADWAY SHOW The Newsies :)
 The show was so amazing and to die for.. We had the best seats row 6!!! We were so close we could see their spit :) We definitely turned into 12 year olds again!! We could not stop laughing and smilin. It was one of the best parts of New York!!




 Right before the show started









 So fun!

We even stayed for the signings afterward with the actual 12 year olds :)







 He said hi to me and we both looked at each other and whispered he said Hi!! hahaha we couldnt stop laughing after!! so funny
 Time Square


 We went into the Disney store!!




 Not the best lighting but I loved thinking of Breakfast at Tiffany's
 We then ate at Serendipity so amazingly good!! 


 I loved their menu

 We shared a frozen hot chocolate, French fries,  and Diet coke of course :)


 so yummy!! We also rented the movie and watched it :)


 It was such a perfect day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment