Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Hamptons and the ATLANTIC OCEAN!!

We headed out one day to the Hamptons :) Oh my goodness it was Gorgeous, I loved seeing all of the beautiful homes. We thought that it would be really cold at the beach but it was PERFECT!!! I loved seeing the Atlantic Ocean for the first time and touching warm ocean water :) Paysen loved being in the water and loved the sand! We couldn't of asked for a better day. We played on the beach for awhile and none of us wanted to leave. I love that we have memories so that we dont have to ever leave all the way :)

 Paysen and Momma on the East Coast


 Pays loved watching the waves come in and would giggle so hard as they crashed he thought it was so funny!!

Adam and Paysen
 Fun with Aunt Bonnie
 The Atlantic Ocean
 Toes in the SAND!!

SiSters


We wrote "we love Dada" In the sand and sent it to Alex


 I love how much this kid made me laugh the whole time I was there!

 We had so much fun jumping off this little ledge

 He loved the sand!!


 Such a beautiful site








 Niccole
 Love this girlie





Touching the Atlantic for the first time



 He loves his Aunt Bonnie






 Paysen thought it was the best when we would run away from the waves.. Once he touched the water we couldnt get him out of it :) My little fish



No comments:

Post a Comment