Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lots of Snow fun

What a wonderful winter we have had, with lots of snow on the ground :) We have had so much fun spending our days outside in it :) It is Paysen's favorite thing right now!! We live in the most beautiful place and the best place I have ever lived!! I love that the mountains are covered in snow throughout the whole winter it is just breathtaking!!


Our first snow fall :) 

I love his first little footprints in the snow :)
 
 Exploring
 He was not very happy when I tried to get a picture with him


 Saying hi to his reindeer and Santa :) I always said I would never have a blow up toy in my yard and this year we ended up with two...

He made sure to get the snow off of them :)


 I showed him to blow on the snow and he thought that was the best thing :)
 I love this happy boy!! and his little snow suit


His little snow angel


For a week or so we were in the single digits and it was cold!! So when it warmed up to about 30 degrees we decided to take advantage of it and so we went for a nature walk on a path that will eventually go all through La Grande, it also has a bike path and so we are so excited for it to be completed!! This is on one of the bridges the river had froze over so amazing :) 




 We then played tag at the park for over an hour and then had hot chocolate after.
Such a fun day




 Daddy even came and joined us when he got done



Snow = new snow boots :) 


our new routine in the morning has been to run to the window when we wake up and look to see if it snowed more :)
 I love how excited he gets if it has!! In this picture he's saying momma.. Also this is his favorite place to sit as of late
 My sweet boy



No comments:

Post a Comment