Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

Its the end of January and I am over here like lets talk about Thanksgiving haha.. Well things have been so busy here that I havent updated sadly so my goal is to get all caught up today for my own sake :) I feel so behind with everything if my blog isnt up to date.. But we have been busy living and enjoying life, thats the way it should be :)

We had a great Thanksgiving with Alex's family. We enjoyed every min. of it. Earl and Stephanie hosted and we had the best time together as a family. We all stuffed ourselves and played games and talked and laughed and enjoyed. My brother Tom called and said get Alex to Mac stat for the civil war game so the next morning we headed to Mac for them to go to the game. It was so fun!! Paysen Grandma Dulany and I went to Frozen, Paysens first movie. We had a great weekend and have so much to be Thankful for..

 Our Thanksgiving boy :)
He loved playing in the leaves





 Happy Thanksgiving Love The Millers
Our five things that we are thankful for 
1. For our Family business, that allows mommy to stay home
2. For all the hard work daddy puts in for us
3. For Paysen and the amazing boy that he is. He makes us so happy all the time
4. That families can be together forever 
5. For the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That we know it. WE love it. We live it. It is everything we live for 

Trip to MAC town 

 We left super early to get there at noon so daddy could go to the Civil War game :) 

 Momma and Paysen on our way!!
 Sausage biscuit we do real things on road trips lol

 One night my mom suprised me and made bean with bacon soup and a grilled cheese my two favorites. In Kindergarten we would eat this together a lot and so its our own little tradition to have it when we are together. I love our memories and the amazing mom she has always been to me :)
 My boys at the beach.. :) I love them


 We had fun at the outlets and then mo's afterward. Our family at the Beach 

 Showing us the water

 Us Girls
 Paysen and I at his first movie FROZEN>. WE loved it.. He sat so good the whole entire time and never got down or had to go out, Thanks to the popcorn and moms chocolate covered reisens

No comments:

Post a Comment