Thursday, June 26, 2014

Paysen is TWO!!!

 I still am not sure how my baby can possibly be two years old! Paysen is so full of life and enjoys being with his friends and family. He is a good friend to everyone and is not shy to start playing with kids who he has never met. Everywhere we go he seems to always have a new friend to play with. He is a good sharer. He loves Mickey Mouse. He had a doctor apt. yesterday and is in the 50 th percentile in Height, Weight, and head size. He loves soccer balls, basketballs, baseballs any kind of ball.. Anything that he sees is a circle or round he calls it a ball! He knows all of his colors and is constantly telling me what color it is. At night nights he always gives me a blue star since that is his favorite color. He loves to tell everyone that he is two! He loves to go to the library and is loving his summer reading program! He loves nursery. He is really talking huge long sentences and tells us everything. He loves our play groups and our play dates. He loves riding his bike and likes to go fast. He loves doing seat drops! He would live outside if I would let him :) The park is one of his favorite places to go. He is really good to say his prayers and is always making sure that we say them. Paysen is such a joy in our home and is always so loving! He loves giving us hugs and kisses and is constantly cuddling ;) He is so good at making sure others feel love. I am so thankful for my sweet little boy who teaches me so much about what life is all about. This last year has been one of my favorite years! I have cherished everything that we have done and the memories we have made.


Paysen's 2 Year old Pictures~ June 2014
 He was really into posing this year and did most of these all on his own!!



 My favorite.. I cannot get enough of this sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment