Saturday, July 19, 2014

Paysen's 2 nd Birthday Party!!

Paysen had a Mickey Mouse birthday themed party this year! It was so much fun to put on especially since we had just went to Disneyland the month before. I had so much fun making everything for his party and getting ready for it!! I loved all of his expressions when I would finish something!! He loves Mickey and is all about him and so he was so excited this year for it! He loved having his friends and cousins here and of course Grandma and Papa Roberts!! We had the best weekend with them here :) We made sure to serve Paysen's favorite food from Disneyland! It was a fun party!!


 The Invites... I loved making these :)

 The sign for our front door! 



 The Big 2 Year old!!


 The cake!! My First time ever making homemade fondant and dying it!! I had a blast making his cake this year :)

The food Table
We served all of Paysen's favorites from Disneyland!

 Cake pops that my sweet mom made!! They were perfect!!

 Pluto's Popcorn






 Party hats with Mickey ears
 His two year old pictures and a bouquet of a lot of Mickey :)

 The party kiddos


 Emry and Paysen


 Paysen wth his good friend Dawson

 Pin the ears on Mickey... The kids loved doing this :)







 The older kids were blind folded and so then the little kids wanted to be after they saw them :)


 Photo Booth Fun!!
 Grandma and Paysen in the photo booth :)

 Some of the kids


 Clara and Wendie

 Jennifer and her kiddos :)



 Lighting the candles :)



 Eating his goodies with Grandma and Grandpa :)


 




 opening his gifts




 I finally finished his quilt for his birthday : ) I am so glad that I got it done a couple of days before!




 He built a build a bear in Disneyland for his b day and so we wrapped it awhile ago and he was so happy to see him again!!



 Grandma and Grandpa got him a picnic table that he loves!!!
He loves all of his friends and cousins and had the best time with all of them!!







No comments:

Post a Comment