Monday, October 27, 2014

Lagoon 2014

I cannot believe that Summer is completely over.. We have been so busy around here that my blog has taken a huge back seat and so I am now just blogging some of our summer now :) We had a wonderful summer this year. Our bushiness has just really taken off and it has been so exciting to watch especially these summer months... We love it more than anything and it is a huge blessing to our family. It was nice to get little breaks with Alex so we could actually see him. Paysen I keep busy as well though and try to help him when we can :) We went to Lagoon and Yellowstone with my family for a week and went to the temple with Leslie for the first time. That was the best part of the trip :) We had fun seeing our good friends Staci and Jared in Rexburg and got to stay with them!! So fun.

 My brother and his family and Kaylee and hers all came and stayed the night then we headed to Rexburg all together. The day they came we met at the Pendleton water park
 The three boys


 Love this girl!!

 We went to Beauty and the Beast at Playmill!! Paysen loved it :)
 Riding in Grandma and Grandpas truck with cousins! He was so excited :)

 Most of us in front of Playmill.
 Ready for some Lagoon fun!! Woot Woot
 Paysen giving his ticket to the lady
 Hand stamped for all the rides... I take this picture everytime
 Carousel

 Boats with cousin Niccole! I love that each cousin rode with each other.. Cousins are the best




 Carmel apples


 I love this picture Rattle Snake Rappids
 Ready for day 2

 Love this Girl!!



 My boys on the teacups



 My cuties!! Paysen loved this rise especially with daddy!



 Lagoona beach


 He loved the lazy river and would push tubes out of his way so cute!!! He especially liked these because they pushed him fast :) He had to hit each one!!








 All of my sisters finally all reunited!
 Love him!


 Hands up






 hotel swim
We had such a blast as a family and spending time with cousins..

No comments:

Post a Comment