Monday, October 27, 2014

More summer fun!!!

Here are some of our highlights this summer:
We got a three foot pool and so everyday and many times a day Paysen and I spent a lot of time in there :)
I had the privileged of going on a temple walk with all of our young women.. We walked ten miles to the temple. It was so fun! Then we ended with doing baptisms.. Alex was able to come to that with me :) 
I also drove the girls to girls camp and surprised them with goodies the next day :) I wish I could of been there longer.. 
We spent time at our local splash pad..
We went to several rodeos including St. Paul
Tilamook Factory
Alex and I went on some fun dates 
Wallowa Lake 
and Lots of Camping :):) 


 Paysen enjoying his new pool

 I love this water baby


 We said good bye to some of our good friends who moved to utah :(
 The St. Paul Rodeo
 Mom and Dad

 Happpy Fourth
 Paysen loves horses
 Grandma made him his favorite pancake

 On the way to Tillamook

 Paysen loved watching them make the cheese





 Splash pad play date with Miss Oakley
 I adore him!!

 Sno cone lips and teeth :)


Fun family time.. We had a bbq and swam while it was filling up :) and Popsicles are always a must

 Swimming with Cousins




 I made my table a table cloth and the America sign for summer
 Girls camp bound with these YW

 I had my little nieces over for a tea party! We did hair, nails, had lots of goodies, and had a dance party. I love being an Aunt it was some fun girl time for sure :)
 We housed the awesome guys for youth conference for a night and fed them a big breakfast. We had so much fun getting to know each of them!
 My happy boy!
 Date night Mini Golfing~ We had so much fun and lots and lots of laughs. I fall for him each day and love how much we love each other. He is the best thing in my life!
 I TOTALLY WON!!

 Paysen and Alex went to the store for a few things I had forgotten for dinner and Paysen came to the door with these sweet flowers that he insisted getting mommy. I love my boys
 He wasnt feeling the best and made a bed in a suitcase :)
 In August Alex and I celebrated 3 years of being married!! It has gone by way to quickly and yet I dont remember life before!! I love this man so much.
 I love being married



 Alex took the day off and we went boating at Wallowa Lake! We had the best time up there for the day!

 Our little side kick also got to come with us :)

 Its such a gorgeous place

 My sweet family!
 We also got to go to the movies that night!! What a perfect Anniversary everything  we wanted!
 We went to Mac for Leslie's bridal Shower and Alex had a corporate meeting all day on Friday in Portland so it was a fun little get away. We had a contest of getting dinner at all different places around town. Our team came in 2 nd! It was my dads idea and it was so fun! We then played tag at the park




No comments:

Post a Comment