Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Little Annoucement

We found out that we are expecting baby number two in July!! At the beginning of October  we announced it to all of our friends :) This pregnancy has been so awesome, not that Paysen's wasn't, I just haven't been sick at all. it has felt really nice to feel like myself. I also have had so much more energy than ever except lately I feel as though I am losing it slowly but thats okay : ) We are so excited to bring another one into our home! WE love being parents more than anything and so we are just ecstatic! My biggest craving right now is apples and peanut butter together. I eat it constantly like three or four apples a day. It is all  I want.  Paysen is getting really excited about his baby coming. It has been so fun watching him with the whole thing. At times though he looks at me and says but your my mommy! It melts my heart.

 Another lil Pumpkin is joining our patch :) coming March 2015! 
This is how we announced to everyone.
 My first ultrasound was on August 19 th
 12 weeks 

 20 weeks 

We had our halfway ultrasound on October 16 th and we found out that we are having.....

 A GIRL!!! We couldn't be more excited! We have had so much fun getting ready for her. I cant wait to put her in her cute outfits. Alex deep down really wanted a girl, but we had received such great news all week long the week we found out that he was like I just knew it was going to be a boy instead :) When she told us that it was a girl I could not stop crying. I just love how miraculous it is to have a baby.

Possibly Paysen's true feelings on the whole thing!! Just kidding.. He really just wanted to play at the park and he didn't get why I didn't get blue balloons since that is his favorite color~ Love him.. 

I know Paysen is going to be such a great big brother. And he loves his baby sister so much already. I am so grateful to be their mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment