Monday, October 27, 2014

Leslie's Wedding

We had the best time celebrating my little sister Leslie and Steven Smith and witness their sweet sealing in the Portland Temple! They are so perfect for each other. It was such a perfect and happy weekend. Their reception was such a blast too. I love these two and am so proud of them! We loved every min. of it. Paysen loves his Aunt Sess and was just in awe of her when she came out of the temple. She was the most gorgeous bride. Such a perfect weekend for our family. All five of us kids along with our spouses and mom and dad were all in that sealing room together. It was a day I will never forget. I am so thankful that families are together forever!!

 Playing and Grandma And Grandpas
 Watering Grandma's flowers

 Rehearsal dinner
 A Papa's boy

 My mom and two Grandma's! I have incredible women in my life.. I love all of them so much

 The bride to be with mom and Grandma Taylor and Roberts


 My handsome boy at the Temple. He loves the Temple
 Hugging his Sessie!
 Best Buds


 Our Family
 Cant get enough of him
 Grandma and Grandpa with their eight Grandchildren!! Love this picture 




 The happy couple!

 morning swim the day after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment