Friday, January 16, 2015

Its begining to looks a lot like Christmas

 We had a lot of fun this year getting ready for Christmas. I love the magical feel and more importantly the spiritual feel of this special season. I love decorating for it and the memories that are made around this time of year. Paysen loves Santa Claus and so we took advantage of seeing him a few times this year  :)
 SANTA


 We went on a lunch date and Paysen was so tired and fell asleep like this till our food came :) I love this sweet boy

 Our elf brought Paysen jammies with him on it!!

 I loved making these for some of my Christmas gifts this year :) I am so thankful that I know there is a true prophet of God on the earth and that he leads and guides us. So thankful for him.



 Jingles is pretty funny!

 Giving feels so much better than receiving.. We were able to give Christmas to a family who really needed it this year. Paysen was so excited to pick out things for them and loved being their secret Santa a few times throughout December! Its amazing that at how little he is he got it and understood what we were doing!
 Christmas wreath that I made,
 He loves the snow!! Alex got home late and took him out for a really long time. I wasn't invited this time... Paysen said mom just dad and me!! They had the time of their lives! I love how much they love to play together.


 Paysen's snow angel


We got a ton of snow and so we went four wheeling!! It was such a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment