Thursday, January 8, 2015

Our Gingerbread House

This year we made a gingerbread house completely from scratch! Paysen is such an amazing helper in the kitchen and helped me make the gingerbread! We first made some gingerbread men and cooked them :) They turned out so cute. I then made the template for our house and Alex helped me assemble it! I loved how it turned out as I had my doubts lol!! It reminded me of my Grandma Taylor and when we visited her at Christmas time when I was little she always made a lot of Gingerbread houses for us to decorate! I loved waking up to seeing so many of them. Paysen, Alex and I had fun decorating our house and we had a lot of fun making it!

 He loved cutting out the gingerbread men!! He did an amazing job


 My big helper

 Rolling out the dough
 Hard work


 My boys



 Cooking our house

Our candies all ready to go
 Paysen did such an amazing job decorating it this year! He knew exactly where to put the candies :)
 and he also ate a lot of the candy before it got onto the house!



 sneaking another piece :)


 The final result!


No comments:

Post a Comment