Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A trip to Yakima! and more..

We went to Yakima Washington to watch Mason play baseball. We had a lot of fun getting away for two full days. Paysen loved watching baseball. We also had fun at the hotel swimming with cousins and as a family. We had so much fun watching Mason play.


 Paysen loves to take pictures and make silly faces.. Here are some of my favs. :)



 Kensley's birth announcement.

 Future player. 

 I loved hearing him say.. Go Mason!


 I love how much he loves baseball! 
 Kensley and daddy! 

 How he rode to the room! He kept calling it his train.


 His bat... (stick)
 He is pretty serious about his sports.

 Red Robin!! YUM
 The kids loved these hamburger seats.
 COUSINS

 Cousin Mason and Kensley.


 My sleeping babe,


 us in Yakima.
 The many faces of Kensley! Love her.





 My babies!! Paysen one morning held Kensley's cheek and talked to her for a long time. She doesnt mind one bit when brother holds her or malls her. 
 Cuddling in brothers bed. Paysen asked if she could hold sister while I read to them.






No comments:

Post a Comment