Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kensley's baby blessing!

We had Kensley's baby blessing May 3, 2015. It was such a special day and a fun weekend. All of my family except for Leslie and Steven were able to come for it. We had fun swimming at the hotel with everyone and we went to dinner that night. We put on a lunch before church and then Alex gave our sweet little girl the sweetest blessing. I am so thankful for him, and for being able to perform these special things in our children's lives, because of the Priesthood of God. I am so thankful for the gospel and how it blesses families!

 Alex came home from work on Friday and surprised Kensley and I with bouquets of flowers! He is seriously the best husband and daddy ever! He is always so thoughtful.


Paysen and Grandma, at dinner. 

 Cupcak blessing dress.



She is so loved by all of her cousins.

They had so much fun, being altogether for the weekend.


photo shoot with Aunt Bonnie.

Our family.


 Our family the day of the blessing! I love how all of these turned out! Thanks to my sister Bonnie!

 Mommy and Kensley, She wore the same blessing dress that I wore when I was blessed!

 brother and sister.
 Paysen was such a proud big brother!

 She looked absolutely beautiful!
 All the cousins around Kensley. I love this picture!
 Be still my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment