Monday, July 13, 2015

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa!

After our fun time at the coast, we headed to go spend a few days  at Grandma and Grandpa's, and spend lots of time with cousins. We had a wonderful time with everyone. We always love to visit. We were also able to attend my cousin Bree's sealing at the Portland Temple, and get together with a bunch of my cousins and Aunts and Uncles. We had such an amazing time with the ones we love.

 Dairy Queen fun, after swimming.

 As soon as Great Grandma Roberts would hold Kensley, she would fall asleep! :)





 Roof top lunch.






 Bonnie and Kensley.





 Aunt Bonnie watched Paysen for us for awhile, and I got these pictures! :) He was sound asleep on her step.
 hose fun.

 On Saturday we ran a 5k race. It was so fun to be with my mom and sisters.


 My mom and I running! 

 Love these ladies!


 hanging out with this cute girl while at Adam's baseball game!
 Love her!

 We had a fun date night! Thanks to my mom.

 Mother's Day!! Kensley and Mommy.
 I love the mom's my sisters are today!! Us with our dollies, yesterday!! :) 

 I am so blessed, to have my mom in my life. She has done more for me then anyone else.




 Some fun older pictures.



 What Paysen made me for Mother's day in Nursery! :) 

 My babies.


 We had a fun night at Kaylee's to celebrate Mother's day! And we celebrated Bonnie's birthday too! :)

 PORTLAND ZOO.





























 Train ride.


 Elephant Ear


No comments:

Post a Comment