Monday, July 13, 2015

ALL ABOUT PAYSEN

If only I knew where to begin when it comes to Paysen. He is such an amazing kid. He teaches us so much and helps us to remember the important things in life. I have to write down some of the things that he says right now.. and talk about him. 

One of his famous sayings is: Oh sure, whatever you want! ( He uses this for his advantage as well, like Mom we should go to the park! Me : Oh we should? ... Ya sure mom, whatever you want! He is also the best sharer with others. And always says sure! 

He always tells us when the light is green to tell us to go. Then he follows with: Red means stop, green means go, and yellow means SLOW DOWN. as he says it really slow..

When he isnt supposed to have more of something he always says just a little bit? in the sweetest way that he usually does end up with more. 

He is the happiest boy ever. Anyone who comes up to me to talk about Paysen, it always is about how good of a boy he is and that he always has a smile on his face. 

Paysen is really into baseball.. and more baseball.. and he loves his soccer camp he is doing. He always loves his swim lessons, and anything and everything sports. He is pretty into it and corrects me if I say the wrong thing about them! He really pays attention. 

We always have nightly interviews and it is so fun to see what he has to say about his day! We start with his favorite thing of the day, then to his least favorite thing, to the funniest thing, the saddest thing, etc. I love his answers. 

He is really into memorizing songs right now and loves to sing them throughout the day. His favorites are: I love to see the temple, I am a child of God, Follow the prophet, God gave us families, I am so glad when daddy comes home, He knows them all by heart, and learns them in a night. His memory amazes me. 

He also loves his library classes. He is also in the older reading group. He told his teacher that he is going to read 100 books this summer, He also told her he was 12!! Oh my... He has almost reached his goal. And he remembers to make sure we read a lot and often. 

He has really planned his birthday Party this year and has made sure that I do exactly what he wants. He is excited to be 3~ 
His Birthday Interview:

Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Animal: Kangaroo and Elephant
Favorite thing to do as a family: Play games
Color: Green
Toy: motorcycles
Best friend: Jarome
Favorite thing to do in Nursery: Snack time and singing
Favorite thing to do outside: Play with water
Sport: Baseball 
I also love to ride my bike
What do you like to do with mom: Cook, Read books, sing songs
Dad: Park dates, and snuggles
Kensley: hold her and sing to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment