Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MeMoRiAl Day!!

We had a wonderful Memorial Day this year. We went camping all weekend with my family. It was so fun to be with them. Alex took me up with our camp trailer to meet up with my dad and Jon, so me and the kids could hang out with them. Then he went back to finish some jobs and then met us that night. We had a great time. My mom and sister came that night also. The kids had fun running around and playing together. It was such a relaxing weekend. We loved fishing and hanging out. We also celebrated Jon's birthday in Pendleton at Abby's pizza. We took a dirt road there and my dad went so FAST it was a little crazy but really fun. Us adults in the other car were trying to keep up.. On Sunday we also celebrated Paysen's birthday, with cupcakes. He loved everyone singing to him and he pretended to blow out candles... He was spoiled by everyone. He loved being with his cousins, and grandma and grandpa. It was Kensley's first time too and she had a blast. She loves to be outside. She slept so good in our trailer and loved watching the kids. She loved cuddling grandma and grandpa too.

 My babies ready for night nights.. While we were waiting for daddy to come about 11 pm.. we heard a noise and Paysen goes mom we need to say a prayer.. So I prayed, and when I finished, He said K now say another.. So I did.. He goes whew now I feel better. We then sang primary songs to keep his mind off of it! :)


Uncle Jon swinging the kids.

 Us girls talking and relaxing!
 Dad riding his bike with the kids.
 Being silly!


 Our little first timer camping!
 Grilling!




 BBQ time

 This kid and his bike!


 I am so in love with him!!

 Fishing with this sweet girl! At Frog Heaven.

 Kaylee fishing!


 Paysen's turn!

 He caught two!

 Daddy and Paysen fishing away! Love them.


 Celebrating Paysen's birthday a little early, with my side of the fam.




 opening his gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.



 And he loves his new lawn mower from Kaylee and Jon and cousins!


 Matching watches! Paysen in the mornings would talk into his watch and say Ayla come over to my trailer. Are you awake Ayla? Come play with me! It was the cutest thing ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment