Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer time adventures!!

I am not sure where Summer has gone, but I do know that it has been a great one! We have gone on a lot of fun adventures and have had a wonderful time as a family. My blog once again has taken a little bit of a backseat but it just means that we have been busy having fun and on more important things in life. But I do want to remember these things.. We have been home more this summer and it has been one of my favorite summers so far. We have explored a lot of what our beautiful La Grande has to offer. We love it here. Here are some of our adventures..


 Our sweet Kensley sound asleep.

 Library time. We love our library!
 My cute big boy.
 Summer reading program. His teacher put him in the older group, and he told her he was 12 and that he wanted to read 100 books! :) He is too funny. He reached his goal though and we read 100 books together. We had fun keeping track of where we were and how many more we needed to read. :)
 Sound asleep after a fun play date with friends.
 My little beauty on our walk to the park. 
 That night we went and had a dinner picnic at the park with Earl and Stephanie.

 My handsome husband dancing in the kitchen. I love how happy he makes life and for the good heart he has. He makes my stresses so light every day. I just love everything about him. Even when he is quirky and goofy.

 Play date with Morgann. Paysen insisted on wearing his baby hat. 
 cute cousins. Morgann is so good with Paysen! 
 They painted owls too.

 Rodeo time! 
 We had a really fun night.
 My lil cowboy


 I love them.
 Snuggling after.

 They bring me so much joy,
 We have gone on a ton of hikes lately. Owsley canyon is one of our favorite spots.
 Our view.



 We hiked three miles this day, Paysen did the whole thing. 
 She slept most of the time.



 Family time is the best time.









 We also love Mount Emily.


 Our town,











 Indian Rock






 Fun lunch date.


No comments:

Post a Comment