Friday, October 2, 2015

We dont want summer to come to an end!!

I know I said this previously, but I have loved this last summer. It has been incredible. It was fun to be home a lot more, and doing local adventures. We played hard. We are still having 80 degree days so its nice that it still feels so warm. We have soaked in all the sun we can by playing outside. We also have been going to lots of movies, there have been some great kid ones as well as Alex and I have gone to a few. Such a fun family date. I think Kensley has been to six movies already if not maybe more. haha. She does so good in them and I love holding her while she sleeps through most of it! Paysen loves going to the theater, hotel transylvania two I think was his favorite so far... He is obsessed with Halloween, but he laughed so hard through the whole thing. So cute..Here are some of our adventures.



 I just love this guy.
 The kids and I at The Minnion Movie.

 Kens all ready for church. Love her.


 Whenever he is quiet in his room, I usually find him reading books.. :)
 Right after his morning bath.. Hence the undies..


 My little cuddle bug. All ready for night nights.
 Paysen's favorite move in soccer is drop kicking it.

 She always sleeps in my arms, in fact she has a hard time sleeping if she isnt close to me.. Love it.
 Family prayer.
 I took our girls to Girls camp this year again.. Loved being with them.

 We stayed for the morning flag, and helped them set everything up.. Paysen with his hand on his heart for the pledge of allegiance. Love him. He loved being with all the girls.
 They had the best week. I loved hearing all the stories after. :)
 matching piggies.. This is a weekly occurrence usually.  I love having a girl.

 Bumbo girl.

 Paysen wanted his picture taken too..

 I have gotten back into running again. I love it. Alex is so good to go with me pushing the kids.. This is when we had peaks of over 100 degree weather.


 Our little pitcher... This is what we do when we are going to the car. I plan a few extra mins. for this to happen.. :) Even when we are late we have to wind it up a few times.. Love him.

 He is a pretty cool kid.
 Alex took me to dinner one night, and had flowers sent to where we were eating! He is the best.



 Finally getting more miles on these legs! :)

 Alex has been so extremely busy, its been amazing. I don't know how he does it all, other than I know he absolutely loves what he does.. These were all the rentals he had to get done in two days. And they aren't small ones.. :) He amazes me.
 We spent a week of mornings/ afternoons in Hermiston watching Mason play ball! It was so much fun. They ended up winning the championship. It was such a blast.. We love the catcher! He did amazing behind the plate.


 Kens loved it.
 A proud little cousin.




 Rob and Susan came to our house for a few days, with three of the kids. We had a lot of fun with them being here, Pizza night, :)
 Their so fun to be with.



 Paysen and mommy before church.

No comments:

Post a Comment