Thursday, May 26, 2011

First visit to see Julie! aka the visit that changed my life forever........

So after about a month of just us talking on the phone back and forth, I really couldn't wait any longer to go and see Julie. I had been falling in love with her little by little as we talked and became the best of friends. My feelings of that visit are pretty much the same as Julie's story of coming to La Grande. It was weird I had always thought it would be awesome to date Julie but never thought it would come true and to think it was coming true made me feel like a kid on Christmas eve.I knew all of the things I had felt before but I didn't really know what to think. I had a feeling that never before felt on my way down to see her. A little nervous even, but as soon as I got there and walked to the door and gave her a hug, I knew that my life was going to change forever. I felt at  home with my soul mate. All nervousness left and was replaced by the best feelings I had ever felt in my life. I remember walking in the door and meeting her family.(To tell the truth I don't really remember it all that well because I don't really feel like that ever happened.) Now it feels like I hadn't ever not known them. I felt completely at ease and at home from the get go. I remember she introduced me to her family and we began talking and getting to know each other. It definitely was not what I was expecting it to be like.As me and Julie got to do things together our friendship that we had forged only began to be stronger and deepen. It was the start of the best thing to ever happen to me. I am so very thankful for what God has given me in my life. Julie is everything that wanted, I can't believe to this day that I really am with Julie(Sister Roberts). It makes me feel so happy to think I get to spend the rest of my life with her. She is my motivation, my everything, the reason for me being the happiest man alive. If I couldn't have her forever I don't know where I would go or how I would go on in life. God has had a huge hand in us, more then I think either of us realize.I am reminded on a daily bases of that. Story of us to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment