Monday, April 23, 2012

27 Weeks

After my sixth month I have really enjoyed being pregnant. It has been so much fun getting everything ready for him and working on the nursery together with my husband. I have had a lot of projects going on to make sure that it is just perfect for him. I know, I know he's really not going to know the difference for awhile but we still want to give him the best and do all that we can for him. My husband has been so great to just get the top of the line things and the best of the best for his son. We have had fun figuring out all the best products and getting things. You could say that we have just had the time of our lives. Alex loves going to look for baby things and always is saying for date night can we just go walk the stores and get things for him:) haha I love it and its fun that together we just have enjoyed this time to prepare for parenthood. At the end of March we went to my best friend Bj's wedding and my sister Leslie was so sweet to do my 27 th week pictures for us. Alex felt a little left out that he wasn't in the 20 week pictures so he wanted to for sure be in these ones. I am so glad that things like that get to him!! He loves being involved and I am so thankful for that.. He hasn't missed an appointment and it means more to me than he knows. Even if he is finishing up a job he'll go earlier just so he wont be late in meeting me there. Usually he has to leave really early those mornings but makes all sacrifice to be there for me and his little boy. He is such a great daddy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment