Monday, April 23, 2012

My sweet SURPRISE from Alex



I went to my sister in laws baby shower and one of her best friends got her a J.J Cole diaper bag!! And I absolutely loved it!! Well I looked online once to see that  they are very expensive and so I just looked at what the sight had to offer and showed my husband.. and well he then ordered me the more expensive one that I loved and found it for a little cheaper!! It finally came and I absolutely love everything about it!! It has huge pockets inside and a pacifier holder just for it. It also connects to the handles of our stroller so instead of bending down and getting it out from the basket every time I need something its just right there!! Its also adorable. I am so thankful that Alex is so mindful of my "wants" needs.. He just takes the best care of me!! I am so glad that he is mine!!

1 comment: