Monday, April 30, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!!


My Beautiful Tulips have come up and line up the walkway to our front door and are also around all of our trees!! To be honest I am not sure how they are growing, because in August we did a lot of yard work and cleaning up the yard. We have cement flower pots that are in the ground that they are growing out of and I wedded and took everything out of those and same to around the trees we replaced all of the old soil and everything and still WALLA here are beautiful flowers! I absolutely love them we have red ones, a light pink, and a vibrant yellow! I just love being outside and looking at them and soaking in the sun! Alex laughs because when we planted a ton of flowers last year they all died because well I realized I am not the best at watering them or taking care of flowers.. These are my type of flowers though! You don't have to do anything and they survive! They just make my day everyday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment