Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cravings...


This baby loves his fruit and veggies.. I made these the other night for our dessert it was so yummy. I haven't really had any bad cravings meaning cookies, candy, or anything else with high calories which I am so thankful for. Paysen though loves fruit fruit fruit and did I mention fruit. We have done some fun things with mixing fruit just so its more fun to eat. I love how hot it is here because it makes it so refreshing to eat. He also craves all of his greens.. salad being number one on his list so we have had lots of salads for dinner I have experimented a lot with making them and its been fun!! He also craves Popsicles and crushed ice so we have those everyday. We had our apt. yesterday and we didn't have any weight gain (overall is 12 pounds) and she said you just eat so healthy and I always am like that's what he wants believe me if there is any good food he doesn't want it..  That's all the cravings that I can think of through this pregnancy. We still cant believe that he is due next month!! We also love our gym here and go every night. I am running two to two and a half miles every night and then I do a work out that my doctor recommended for lifting weights.. and I LOVE IT.. Alex and I then go swimming and we have been swimming laps so refreshing after working out and the time that we go we are always the only ones. We then meet up with our friends to swim on Fridays. Its been fun to help Alex with swimming he broke his ankle when he was little so he never learned to swim correctly and so he has gotten so good with his time and it feeling more natural.. We just love it and spending our nights together there.

No comments:

Post a Comment