Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28 th

A year ago today, Alex asked me to marry him!! It was the best decision of my life to say YES to that question. I am really thankful that he is mine and that we have each other through all things. He has brought so much happiness and joy in my life and I cannot imagine life without him!! He planned it out perfectly of how to ask me! So grateful for today and that he choose me! I feel so blessed to be his wife and I am glad that he is mine forever!! Thankfully we have Eternity for one lifetime is just not enough for us!
One of the best days of our lives!

He took me to where we went on our first date..


At Cinco de Mayo with both sides of our families after he proposed!
 Alex had it all planned out that when we were camping with my family for memorial day that he would ask me to marry him! His sisters helped him set everything up.. He surprised me with a picnic with take out from Moys.. Our first date was there and then he had our pictures all over the place with sparkling apple cider and a huge bouquet of flowers for me.. After we opened our fortune cookies and he had inside them the first fortunes that we got that first date.. So sweet with our songs in the background. We then went hiking to our spot and he carried me to the top and the whole time I kept thinking I really need to tell him I am not the hiker type of girl.. He then took me to our spot and gave me another fortune cookie- It said Marry me? and as I looked up he was down on one knee and then he asked!!

Some of our engagement pictures!

Its been the best dance ever since!!

I still cant believe that it has been a year ago today!


No comments:

Post a Comment