Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eight months down one to go!!!


Yesterday I hit my one more month mark!! I had a little bit of a freak out just like ahh this is really happening!! Especially after Nattie my cousin had her little boy.. We grew up together and are the same age and we were exactly a month a part in our pregnancy's ( due dates) and so we have had fun reminding each other where we are:) haha.. It seems like Alex and I were jumping up and down in the bathroom finding out that we are expecting our first. Or that we both agreed on his name. Its been the best time to prepare together to become parents here shortly. Here are some pictures throughout this whole process.. I really just like the pregnancy pics. that we have gotten done not lame bathroom pics lol.. but here they are:) I had to look at them to remember that it really has been this long!! We are anxiously awaiting Paysen's arrival!! I ve been deep cleaning and finishing all projects so we can just enjoy this little one..
12 weeks
18 weeks
32 weeks
34 weeks
36 weeks.. 3 days before my one month mark

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to meet little Paysen!!!!! You look gorgeous Jules and can't wait to see you in August. Loves ya!!

    ReplyDelete