Friday, June 1, 2012

BABY SHOWER!!

A HUGE SHOUT OUT to Rachel Berry, Connie Long, and Carma Bedard!!! They gave me the best baby shower ever!! They all came up to me one Sunday with everything pretty much planned and just told me the day to show up!! I was in tears when they told me, this meant more to me than I know that they know!! I love them all so much and am so thankful for their friendship and love that they have given me since day one of being in this ward!!

They went all out here are some of the decorations!! Rachel took really amazing pictures the whole time so I didn't get a ton on my camera so Ill post her photography skills here shortly!! :) But I couldn't help but post what I did get and write about the amazing time that we all had!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for all of your hard work ladies!!


The cutest invitations ever!!



 The food table Yummy Yummy!! We also had a huge veggie tray and lemonade and citrus water to drink!!

 These cupcakes were to die for, they had filling in the middle and were so good!! I have to admit Paysen loved everyone that I gave him which we wont tell how many that was!! Heaven in your mouth though!!


 Fruit ~ Fruit ~ Fruit 

                                Our Favors to take home.. Chocolate mustaches made by Rachel Berry!!

Our mustaches

 The incredible banner that Rachel again made!! It was so adorable and had so much detail I absolutely                                                                       loved this!!



The best part was spending time with my cherished friends and all those who came!! We had so much fun talking, laughing, eating, and I just loved being with each of them! They are who bring so much joy and happiness to my life! They have become my family here in La Grande, I love each of them to pieces and love being so close to them. What a blessing they are in my life! I couldn't imagine life without each of them. 

 Back row: Rosala Jensen, Sister Berry, Jodi Morison, Karen Kavan, Bree Orton, Carma Beddard, Karen, Alysha Lester, Lindsey Hibbert, Kim Isaacson, Kascie Durfee,
Front Row: Chris Isaacson, Jenny Rudolph, me, Teija Hutchinson, Donna Huntsman, Connie Long.



 The pregnant girls!! We are just missing sister Westinscow (sp) who is also due in our ward.. We are all having BOYS!!! So fun!! Jenny is due end ish of July, I am due end of June, and Teija is due July 27 th :)



The most loveable, sweetest, incredible sisters in my ward!! And my ZUMBA girls!! They are so much fun!

Great friends who make me laugh constantly!! 

The new mommas and their sweet babies:)

 We played the game where we all wore a clothes pin and if anyone said "baby" or "boy" then you could steal their clothespin and the one with the most at the end got a surprise!! Rosala was amazing at this game and won!! Also everyone wrote advice and something fun to do with your baby!! Such great ideas that I will for sure be doing:) We read each one in between gifts so fun! Loved all of the amazing advice and fun things to do..

Paysen got so spoiled!! He is totally set. Those who couldn't make it to the shower generously gave to a big group gift there were about 15 plus who donated to a pack n play and a swing/ bouncer. So sweet.


                                                     He will be one styling little boy

I seriously cant believe how generous everyone was!! I cant wait to put him in all of these outfits. We cannot thank each of you enough!! 



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wish we could have been there!! That is so sweet of everyone and I LOVE the theme and decorations. You look great Jules!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete