Thursday, June 28, 2012

PAYSEN ALEX MILLER.. Born JUNE 21,2012

Our little boy is here!!! WOOT WOOT.. We couldn't be happier in life then right now! We keep saying I never knew life could be so good and so sweet. We are filled to the brim with joy and happiness and our cup runneth over! All that is spoken in our home is gratitude to our Heavenly Father with the blessing of Paysen. I truly feel as though our life has just begun in the sense of what life is all about.


 My little man and me.. Paysen I hope that all through your life I can show you what you have done to my heart! I love you buddy, and could never imagine my life without you!


                                                         First time in Mommy's arms


 Paysen has been the best baby from the beginning as soon as they laid him on my chest he was calm and didn't really cry again.


                                                                  Our First Family picture

PAYSEN made his arrival at 10:14 pm, Thursday June 21, 2012.  He weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long. We were admitted into the hospital at 12:15 AM Thursday morning to be induced. That night was a little rough. We had problems getting IV's in so my whole left arm was sore. And then my right arm was also sore from the antibiotics that they had to give me for the strep B. agh that stuff is awful! Then it got better when morning came.. I was dialated to a 2 around 7 AM.. Then we started to have really heavy contractions around 11:30 AM and they gave me something so that I wouldn't feel them, at 1 pm I was given my epidural that I didn't even feel and started to love life after that:) I was then dialated to a 6, and the next time at 8 pm that they checked me I was a 9!! My doctor said lets wait till 9:30 then start pushing.. So when 9:30 came my nurse and Alex were going to do some "practice" pushes with me,  well the second time that I pushed here came a head.. My nurse then freaked and ran yelling I have to call the doctor!! Alex looked at me and said I am so full of so much emotion right now:) We cried together knowing soon we would have Paysen in our arms.. My doctor then got there and ten mins. later so did Paysen Miller!!

Soon after they sewed me up I was quickly taken away from my two boys, as I was he-merging and going in and out.. It was such an outer body experience I knew in a sense what was going on and yet I didn't. My heart rate and blood pressure dropped a great deal and I had a lot of people working on me. That's all I really remember of that. Finally by 3 AM, everything calmed down and I could eat:) And most importantly I was with my two boys again. A little scary thankfully everything was alright in the end.


1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of him on your chest for the first time and your first family picture. So precious. So glad everything was alright for the delivery in the end. Love you Mama!!

    ReplyDelete