Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

 I want to start with this amazing quote regarding father's
" Fatherhood is not a matter of station or wealth; its a matter of desire, diligence, and determination to see ones family exalted in the celestial kingdom. If that prize is lost, nothing else really matters."
~Ezra Taft Benson


I first want to do a HUGE shout out to MY DAD: Happy Father's Day I am so thankful for the blessing that my dad has always been in my life. I really cherish our relationship and glad that I have always been a Daddy's girl!! I am grateful that we talk daily and for the best friend that he is to me. He means so much to me! I love you Dad with all of my heart and cant imagine life without you. I am so thankful for your patience and unconditional love that you have always had in my behalf. You are of course my hero and I ve always have wanted to be more like you. Thanks for the sweet testimony that you have and for always sharing it with me, and for instilling in my heart the gospel of Jesus Christ, I am so thankful for the righteous father that you are. I love you so much.

I am so thankful for Alex and for him being the Father of our "Children" We found out last week that I will be induced on Thursday so our little boy will arrive then:) We are anxious and excited that this next week he will be here! I know that it made today really special and Ill cherish the talks that Al and I had today regarding our baby.

Alex woke up to this that I made this morning. Its my hands and we got a 3D picture of our baby this last week and they did one of his hand.. so its our hands and then you open it and it says "we love our daddy... THIS MUCH."



                                                What's Father's day without a homemade card :)

I am so thankful for the husband that Alex is and for the way that he shows his love and devotion to his family, especially me. During this pregnancy I really have struggled with feeling good, and we have had a lot of things come our way health wise and I have never been so taken care of. I know that our love is one of a kind and his selfless service in my behalf in all of it has really taught me more about our Heavenly Fathers love for his children and the love that our Savior has for us. I am so grateful for the man of God that Alex is. I am so excited to be a mommy but I am even more excited that my children will have Alex for their Daddy. He hasn't missed an apt. or when I ve been in the hospital etc. I truthfully haven't had to make breakfast or lunch this whole time and he usually always does dinner as well. It has been so nice when being sick to feel the love that he has for me, with not a word of complaint ever. He also always is surprising me with the sweetest notes through all of it, or something that I love just to make me smile. I know I couldn't of done this without him. I love that He loves everything about becoming a dad. I love you Alex! 

                                                              Alex and I before church :)

                                                                  The Love of my Life!!

Mommy and Paysen! We sure love you sweetie~

The 3D pictures that were taken last week. He just barely measured at 7 pounds! He is squished in there though so ready to come!! (his nose is really smashed in these:)

                     Our sweet Paysen sure takes after his DADDY :) Thank goodness he gets his good looks!

After Church we had all of Alex's family over for dinner and games! So fun. We sure love them and getting together for family time. We had a Blast tonight with each of them. We made teriyaki chicken, corn, red potatoes, a fruit tray, and a veggie tray! So yummy! It was a great Father's day spent with the ones we love.

                                                                          Eating Dinner



                                                                Alex and his Dad

                                                We played spoons and yeah right :) Such a Blast!!

Game time fun!!

Also Alex put together the swing that we got for Paysen! YAHOO we are done for now with his room :)  Here it is!! I love it


Its a little lamb! So precious and fits perfectly where we wanted it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment