Monday, May 7, 2012

Love Sundays!!

Yesterday was so amazing!! Church was exceptional! We just absolutely love our Ward here and the people who have become our family. Alex gave the best lesson on the Priesthood and the different offices and responsibilities. I learn so much from him every time he teaches. Four ladies came up to me with a baby shower all planned out and told me the details and when to show up!! I almost started to cry just with gratitude that they have everything already planned out and just so willing to do all that they could for us! So awesome!! They are so cute and excited! It made me feel so good. Love them. We then had dinner with our friends the Ruddolphs. We absolutely adore them and look up to them so much. They have a three year old and a two year old and we are a month apart in our pregnancy's. Emma their three year old just latches onto Alex and smashing her cheeks with his they played dollies and make believe games so fun! When we sat down she looks at us and said You two are cute! We had a blast and are so glad that we are in the same ward. They come to the class that we teach:) And We always are talking about their comments.. They just teach us so much each time. I just love our friends here and the uplift that they bring into our lives.

Alex and I


Momma and Paysen before church



No comments:

Post a Comment