Saturday, May 12, 2012

Paysen's room... Almost done!!

Our little boy's crib!! I cannot wait until I can actually put him in here:) We ordered our crib like two months ago but we were so anxious that we put it together the next day! I absolutely love it. We ordered his bedding and its on its way. So I am excited to put it on:)



 Paysen's Mobile!!  Lets just say we had a blast trying to put them up!! haha it was an adventure thats for sure. Our ceilings are super high and so it took both of us to get them up. Thanks to my husband he was able to do it exactly how I wanted it and pictured it. I love the dimension that it gives to his room:)


The Final result.. Its in the corner from his crib.

I loved the way that it turned out
 I finished his Dream Big saying on his wall. When we went to Tri cities we found the "BIG" they were only 1.50 per letter, I wanted this saying in his room but wasn't sure on if I wanted to do vinyl lettering or what.. I already had the DREAM lettering and when we found the "big" in this lettering I thought perfect! I  was glad at the contrast that it gives. I painted them grey to match the rest of his room.


 In  January my sister Bonnie was in town and she convinced me to go to goodwill and she totally made me fall in love with the great finds there. We found this glider rocking chair for 9.99 and so I bought it for our little boy's room. At the time I didn't know what I was having but I needed her help covering it, so we picked out fabric and covered the cushions.

Heres what it looked like when I bought it
The fabric that we choose

The start of covering them

All finished with covering it..I honestly could not have done this without my sister Bonnie!! It turned out so great!! 

 I then painted the wood all black!! It was a two and a half day process with all the nicks and grooves so worth it though. I loved how the paint turned out. I was nervous at first thinking that it wasnt going to look the way that I wanted it too.. but thankfully it really worked out.

Ready to bring it inside!! I was so happy when it was finally done.. A lot of sitting in awkward positions to paint it
It matches his room so well. I love it


No comments:

Post a Comment