Monday, August 20, 2012

Our first YEAR anniversary :)


A year ago on Aug. 12 th, We walked hand in hand into the temple to be sealed for time and all Eternity.... If only that was how it went.. Actually my groom was a tad on the late side and this bride to be was a little worried haha.. He thought that we were supposed to be there at three thirty not three.. But I called him and he wasn't far and then we walked hand in hand to then be sealed. What a special day and feeling that we both had. We had quite a bit of time before the sealing because traffic was so bad and family members weren't there yet. It couldn't of been more perfect to spend so much time before hand in the celestial room together and talk about dreams and life together!! We were so at peace and I ll always cherish that talk. We then went and knelt across each other and were sealed. I ll never forget the feeling that I had of knowing that this was the best decision of my life to marry Alex. I am so thankful for the sweet spirit of that day and that I feel so often being married to him. He sure does something to my heart, I have never felt this way and the love that we have for one another I know is one of a kind. We share something very special that words cant describe. He knows exactly how to comfort me and love me the way that I need to be loved, I love how open we are with each other and that we can just get lost in talking for hours on end about nothing or something. Al is the most patient person at times with all of my faults and weaknesses he is always right there and loves me even for all of them. He makes each day special and makes me feel like he has never seen anything more beautiful then when he looks at me. I have never felt so cherished and loved in all of my life. I am so blessed to have him as a husband. He makes me want to be the best that I can be for him and our little ones. I love Alex with all of my heart he is my biggest blessing and I am his biggest fan!! I have never been more proud then I am of him. He just amazes me of the person that he is. He is always self improving and never puts himself before me or Paysen or those he is called to serve. I love how he leads our family and that even with his schedule that is hectic and busy that we always feel like we are number one!! I am so thankful for the sealing power that is on the earth today for one lifetime with Alex is just not enough for me that I need all Eternity to be with him and our children.. It is in my every prayer that all of us can live in a pleasing manner  to our Heavenly Father that we will have no empty chairs in our family. I am so grateful that the temples dot the earth and that we can obtain those blessings as we are faithful. How thankful I am that Alex and I had the privilege to be sealed to one another in the sacred house of the Lord. How he is my Happily Ever After.. I am so glad that he takes me there often and that we reflect on this day and that it binds us forever. I couldn't be more content and at peace in life then I am right now. I love you babe!! Thank you so much for choosing me. Ill forever be yours. I love you

Here are pictures from that special day..




 We are even more happy now can you believe that!! I love our love story that gets better each day!!



I love this quote and I just have to share it on this post.. ( sorry this is a longer post )

" The greatest single factor affecting what you are going to be tomorrow, your activity, your attitudes, your eventual destiny. Is the one decision you make when you ask that individual to be your companion for life. That's the most important decision of your entire life!! It isn't where you re going to school, or what lessons you are going to study, or what your major is, or how you are going to make a living. These though important are incidental and nothing compared with the important decision that you make when you ask someone to be your companion for ETERNITY. - President Spencer W. Kimball (1982)

Thanks Alex for asking me to marry you and that we choose each other!! Best decision of my life so glad I get to experience life with you and all Eternity!! I am the luckiest girl alive.


Take my hand.. Take my whole life too.. cuz I cant help falling in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment