Saturday, August 18, 2012

Trip to Grandma and Grandpa's

We had such a great time in McMinnville. All of my family had the privilege to all be together, My sister Bonnie and her kiddos flew in from New York Wednesday night and we got there Thursday night. So fun to be with all of my siblings and their families and my mom and dad. We also had a Miller reunion on the coast on Saturday and a Roberts one on Sunday, it was so fun to be there for those. Then Alex had to head back to work after the weekend and Paysen and  I stayed through the next week. We missed Alex so much but so grateful that we were able to spend more time with everyone. The week was spent relaxing and being together. We went swimming, Played at the park and scottys playhouse, lunch dates, and making memories. We enjoyed ourselves the whole time. Paysen loved meeting all of his cousins and being held by all of them.

 Meeting Colton for the first time

 My sweet nephews Kempton and Colton

 Adam and Paysen best buddys


 Ayla
 My Grandma with Paysen for the first time

 Cousins eating ice cream at great grandma Roberts house




 Tom and Paysen


 Cute girls playing



My mom was at girls camp that week and was going to be home Saturday.. On Friday my dad called all of us and said lets go kidnap your mom from girls camp and take her out to dinner!! So we all went, and were trying to sneak and find her:) and then all of a sudden she was running in front of us and she turned and there were all of her kids and grandchildren. HER face was priceless as she realized that we were all there. She was in charge that night so we all went to it. She did the three white dresses and I have a picture of the display it was BEAUTIFUL as is everything that she touches. She had all of the girls bring a special dress and they hung them all around then in front she had the three white dresses. Then my mom and her counselors talked and brought a special dress to talk about. My mom went first and she brought the dress that she wore walking into the temple hand in hand with my dad to be sealed for time and all eternity. She then told the story of how they met!! It was so cute and I sat by my dad and he was just balling.. The next day was their 30 th wedding anniversary!! So cute. After she had all the girls turn and see all of us there!! What a special way to celebrate with them. Her counselors then shared their dresses one was a temple dress, one was a hospital gown worn when fighting cancer, and the last was a dress she wore to her mothers funeral. It was a special night. We then took my mom to her happily ever after with all of us and went to dinner and then we went home and were all together. SPECIAL
 



 My dad with Paysen at girls camp



 All of us at Girls camp for my momma


 My cute momma doing what she does best

 After she gave each of the girls a GORGEOUS white pearl bracelet 







 Fun girls enjoying Summer


Grandma and Grandpa and their seven grandkids


PRICELESS


No comments:

Post a Comment