Monday, July 30, 2012

Some of The Many Reasons why...

 While Alex and I were dating, engaged, and at our wedding we have always done The Many Reasons why I love you.. So we thought we need to do The Many Reasons why we love being parents and watching each other with our PAYSEN!! So here they are...

Mommy's some of the many reasons why she loves watching Alex be a daddy:

5. I love the smile that both Paysen and Alex get when daddy comes home!! Alex is able to get a short lunch break in between jobs and the whole time he is with his boy! I love watching them together!! They sure melt this girls heart

4. I love how much Alex helps me! He is always up if I am up, He does so much around the house, cooks dinner at times (most the time) , and takes Paysen when mommy needs to get things done etc., He also has been watching him for an hour at night so I can go to the gym. I love that he shows Paysen how much he loves his mommy at all times.

3. I am so grateful that Alex is so willing to work so hard and many hours so that I can be a stay at home mom to our little boy! This means the world to me. He provides so well for all of our needs. He has never complained once about how expensive we can be. I am so thankful for all of his hard work for us.

2. I love our morning cuddles and that Alex takes time with us in the morning and at night to cuddle, and just be 100% ours when he is home!! I love that he doesnt let work affect him or that we dont really ever hear about other things in life other than what we are striving for as a family. He is so great to let everything else be aside and he makes sure that we know we are his number one!

1. I love that he is always leading our family in a righteous way. I love that he always makes sure that we are always doing the little things in life that are of course our most important. I love how big of a heart Alex has, and for giving it all to our family and those he comes into contact with. I love the testimony that he has and is constantly sharing it with us! He is our everything and we are so blessed to have the best DADDY in our home and HUSBAND.. We love you Alex!


 My sweet boys before church



Daddy and Paysen after his bath


 Alex and Paysen 


 My tired boys after church

Cuddles with Daddy

Daddy's some of the many reason why he loves watching Julie be a mommy:

5.  To watch her wake up every morning knowing she gets to spend the day with Paysen and they get this special time together before its just me and him:) Its so important to me that she is a stay at home mom to our little ones. 

4. I love seeing her face light up everytime that she sees him, knowing how much it truly means to her to be a mommy.

3. I love our special time that we have together daily, and for the memories we have and the many to come.. I love how she gets so excited to get things for us to do and for the special things that she puts together to make each day special.

2. I love how much she truly worries for Paysen's well being and for our family to be eternally together. I love that she is the mother and nurturer of our home.

1. Last but not least I love how watching her be a mommy to our little one always pushes me to be a better father and husband and patriarch of our home. I love her more than she realizes and adore her. 


Mommy and Paysen before church


Cuddles with mommy

Paysen lately has to sleep with both of our hands on each others faces


Kisses for mommy

Mommy and Paysen


No comments:

Post a Comment