Thursday, July 19, 2012

Staci and Jared came to visit!!!

So last week I got a late night text from Staci saying we might be coming to Oregon to see you next week!! I could hardly sleep that night I was so excited. And the next day she confirmed that they were going to come:) So we started to plan. They got here last night and stayed the night and then spent the day with us. I was so excited for them to meet Paysen and just hang out with them. We love them so much and look up to them with everything.

Last night we just hung out, talked and laughed and reflected on old memories!! Mr. Paysen welcomed them by peeing on Staci and spitting up all over Jared he just loves them that much!! We had a lot of fun today.. We went to lunch once Alex got off and then we headed to Pendleton to the water park. It was SO Hot!! and so fun! Then sadly it started to storm and thunder and lightning so we had to get out of the water and pack up and leave a couple hours after being there. They then were headed to Hermiston where Jared's Aunt lives... We miss them but are so glad that we got to see them and spend some time with them. We had so much Fun! I am so thankful that Staci is and has been my amazing BEST friend!! We feel so blessed to have them in our lives! When we left the water park Alex said I just wish that we lived closer to them!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

 Staci is at my house Woot Woot

 Love this Girl


Too Cute


 Staci and Paysen!





Jared and Staci at Pizza Hut 


Alex and I at lunch


Paysen at lunch! Such a good baby

Water Park fun!!!


Momma and Paysen! Ready to swim:)

He loved it!! 

My little water baby

Sweet daddy and Paysen

 /

Our family at the water park.. So glad daddy could join us this time

All of us!!


Staci and I


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this! I miss you guys already! I just finished updating my blog and I was looking at our pictures and it made me sad! I wish we could hang out all the time! BUT I am sooo glad we got to come stay with you guys and spend the day with you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete