Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5 of our favorite things!!

Paysen's Favorites:

1. Binki!
2. Sleeping with momma.. He will only sleep in his bassinet for his morning nap.. but I am okay with that! I love that he wants to be by me and snuggles right into me.
3. Morning cuddles with daddy!!
4. Loves to eat, eat, and eat:)
5. Big boy baths.. woot woot his umbilical cord fell off on Sunday the 1st of july



Loves that BINKI


Mommy's Favorites:

1. I have just been soaking in each day of being a mommy to my sweet boy. I love that I just have taken the time to let the other things in life take a back seat. There will always be laundry dishes and housework... but I only get him at this age for a brief moment. Thankfully daddy helps out or when daddys home having time with him mommy gets those things done.
2. Mommy and Paysen snuggles.. I love holding him, snuggling, and just looking at him all day! I cant get enough of him. I love that all through the night he is right there with me. At times I just wake up to just look at him and hold him a little closer!
3. my baby after a warm bath and lotion is on:) He is always so happy after and smiles so much!! We love this time of mommy and Paysen..
4. Watching Alex be a daddy to his son.. I love how much they love each other and the smile daddy gets when he gets home from a long day to squeeze his boy and smoother him in kisses. Mommy usually gets a kiss before they are off doing their thing:)
5. Paysen has truthfully changed me in so many ways for the better. He makes his momma have a stronger desire to be her absolute best in all things and to all people. His purity makes me want to be more like him.. To become like a little child and be converted unto the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are sure to have scripture study everyday in our home no matter what or how late it is or how tired we are.. something that at times we would lack in.. Family prayers are not just night and morning but throughout the whole day, and Family Home Evening is consistent in our home.. I love that the gospel teaches us how to have love and harmony in our homes and an increase in spirituality.. How thankful I am for little ones to teach the human heart so much.

My baby three days old..

Cant get enough of his snuggles
Daddy's Favorites:
1. That he has his mommy's eyes
2. His explorative faces as he looks at new things
3. His cute little nose and face and how he reminds me of his beautiful Mommy
4. And above all that he is mine and ours forever!! And that we are an Eternal Family
5. I just love how he is my son and that I get to walk beside him throughout his life.

(Why I married this man :)

cuddling with daddy on his lunch break

Love watching my boys sleeping!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love that you are blogging now and I love all of your favorites! I cannot wait to hold Mr. Paysen!! He is way too cute. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete