Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sunday:)

I am so thankful for the Sabbath day and for the chance each Sunday to renew our covenants with our Heavenly Father and to reflect on the things that we can improve on in our lives. It had been two weeks since we had gone because of just having Paysen. I was so excited and Alex and I kept talking how much we had missed going to church and feeling the spirit the way you do on the Sabbath. We were a little late because we had to change Paysens outfit right as we walked out the door.. He went all over daddy:) I thought that we might have missed the sacrament but right as we walked in a deacon came out to give it to us. I was so emotional, such a tender mercy! I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what it has done for my life and my families lives. It is my biggest blessing. I am so thankful that I live right now where the fullness of the truth is on the earth again. I missed our ward family and friends so much, it was so good to see all of them and be with them. I felt such an overwhelming of Joy and Peace.

I love this quote: " Your testimony when constantly nourished will keep you safe." he then continues to quote the scripture.. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. He then states "Let this be the story of your life!"
 - President Thomas Monson. 

 Here are some of our pictures that we took last Sunday!

                                           My sweet family before church! They are my everything


                Paysen Alex all ready for church.. My friend Alysha made the white onesie with the tie on it:)


Our sweet son!! We love him so much


 Ready to Go!

Momma and her handsome little man


No comments:

Post a Comment