Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Paysen's Baby Blessing ~ Aug. 12, 2012

We had Paysen's baby blessing on Aug. 12, 2012. It was such a special day for Alex and I. All of my family were able to come and be here for it, and some of Alex's family were also able to make it. My mom and I put on a big brunch for everyone beforehand it turned out really nice. We then all went to church at one for it. Alex did a perfect job. I have never been so touched by the spirit. I am so thankful that Alex holds the priesthood and is worthy of it. I am so thankful that he is able to bless our babies! Paysen did so good and was so content in his daddy's arms. A day that we will never forget. Thank you to all those who came and played apart in it. We are so thankful for your love and support!


Paysen on his special day!!


 Love his white suit





Sweet Boy
 


Our family of three








Daddy and Son




Mommy with Paysen





Everyone that came



My sweet Parents and us


Alex's Family


Alex and Paysen with his siblings


My sister Bonnie with Paysen and me

Sydney and Karalee, Paysen and I



No comments:

Post a Comment