Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 2012

We have had a busy busy October. I have only been home 10 days out of the month so its been a little crazy to say the least. Here is what has been going on with our family. The first weekend in October Paysen and I went to my mom and dads. We had a lot of fun being with family! I got there Thursday at two. My mom took the rest the day off :) So we went shopping, to lunch, and to Costco. Paysen is such a good little traveler and didn't cry once. I only stopped in Biggs to feed him and that was all. Friday night Tom and Jess and their sweet family were able to come too. So fun to see them and spend time with all of them. On Saturday we watched Conference and went to the pumpkin patch. Fun to be together. Then We got news that Alex's Grandma was about to pass away they gave her 2 to 10 days to live. So Sunday night he went with Earl and Jennifer and went to Utah. We had a great time with everyone and were glad that we were able to come.I then came home Tuesday morning. We missed Alex and were so happy to see him!! We have adjusted to school full time/ him working full time. He is busy and we really don't have a lot of time together but we cherish the moments that we do have and are so proud of all that he is doing. It's been an adjustment but worth all the sacrifices to meet our goals as a family.

Paysen and Grandma




There is nothing like a Grandma's touch


Too sweet

Fun times with Grandpa on the tractor

Paysen's First tractor ride!! He loved it

I love that my dad on the back of his trucks and tractors it says:
Grandpa you play tractors with me... 

 I am so glad that my dad loves all of his grandkids so much and will take time to play with them



Happy boy at G and G's

 PuMpKiN pAtCh fun~





Momma and Pays on the Hayride
 Sitting on the haystack






1 comment: