Thursday, September 27, 2012

PuMpKiNs

Tonight I decided I wanted to make a project, I couldn't find some of my fall/ Halloween decor. I am not sure where it is, so I figured I needed to get busy to have somethings for this time of year. And once again I just used things I had on hand and I came up with these pumpkins. I thought they turned out pretty cute and I like them on our wood stove. I started first by painting them and then putting black around the edges but I didn't like the orange a little too bright and zaza zing. so I put scrapbook and black paper to tone it down a little:) I liked how it turned out way better. Alex cut me the little stumps on top on a dead bush that we just cut down. A little of ribbon and letters that I made and here they are. drum roll please:) just kidding...


Scrapbook paper and blocks of wood



The pictures don't do the ribbon justice.. Its green with small pok a dots. it looks cute I promise just not here


\Here it shows a little better

 I need to re glue oops

1 comment: