Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Family as of lately

Alex: He has been so busy lately with work! He has been working late nights and all day. He will start at Eastern Oregon University the 24 th and is looking forward to that. He will finish his classes by 11:00 and then go strait to work till 6 pm. He is excited to start school again! He is in the pre PA program and will finish with a bachelors in Biology and a minor in Spanish. We are excited for him :) He is also loving his calling in the Elder's quorum and going on visits and helping others. Also we are fellowshiping a few families that the missionaries are teaching and so we have been going as a family to their lessons. He loves being a daddy and doing things with his family. He at times has a lot on his plate but he never complains and always comes home so happy. We love being together when we get the chance to. We are best friends and a great team.

Paysen: is such a happy go lucky person and we have fun things each day that we do together. I love having a schedule and sticking to it.. We have lots of fun play dates, trips to the park, the library, and playing with momma. He is so good wherever we are or go. He loves books and our time that we read. He loves being sang to and loves when we sing. He loves cuddling throughout the day. Since he takes such a long morning nap I really try to get everything done that I need to so that it is just mommy and Paysen time when he wakes up. We love all of our outings and love when daddy can come be with us. He loves at night to have family cuddles. He also loves to be in mommy and daddy's bed and not his bassinet or swing. So he sleeps the best with us which we love and are so glad.

Julie: I am busy taking care of the two I just wrote about and loving every min. of it. I love everything that has to do with being a wife and a mother. They bring me so much joy each day and life just gets better and sweeter with moments that really take my breath away I know cheesy. But honestly there are so many times during the day that my heart just swells. I love what Paysen and I do each day. We have so much fun together and I cant get enough of being him momma and taking care of anything that he needs. I love when I put him down he'll cry for me or when someone takes him that he just wants his momma at times. I love Alex and mine sweet relationship and the love notes that I find randomly around the house that he writes to me. or for his self less service in my behalf. I am so thankful for my sweet boys.

~Here's pictures from the last couple weeks~


Paysen on our walk.. We went to our friends house that live just a block away from us. Their pentecostal and they served in Arkansas as well and built up a church down there. While Alex was on his mission they went to dinner a few times, Such neat people we love them.
 

We take lots of walks and are trying to get as many in as we can before the weather gets bad
 

 Us at Cinco De Mayo one of our favorite spots



 Alex and Paysen before church




My cute boys
 

 Ready for church





WE cant get enough cuddles
 




 Paysen "Touch Down!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment